- May support thyroid health. Seaweeds are rich in iodine, a micronutrient necessary for healthy thyroid function
- May support immunity. One study in salmon found that supplemental seaweed improved immune modulation and immune response.
- May improve gut health. Seaweeds are a good source of live bacteria and fiber, which both support a healthy gut microbiome
- May help support weight loss. Seaweeds and microalgae are rich in fiber that can help you feel full and prevent overeating.
- May promote heart health. Some studies have found that seaweed reduces LDL (bad) cholesterol and acts as a blood thinner, which may help reduce the risk of heart disease
- May improve blood sugar management. One study found that the compound fucoxanthin in seaweed reduced high blood sugar.
- Anecdotal benefits for fertility. There’s no scientific evidence that sea moss specifically promotes fertility in men or women. However, some people use it as a traditional fertility treatment.
Tee Moss Gel
Alkaline Water + Wild Crafted Sea Moss
16oz = 2 Week Supply